Here we are going to describe about the world magnificent hotels.
1. The Galactic Suite Space Resort, Barcelona:-It is a well planed hotel in space and all kind of facilities are available in it. when it opens for business in 2012, wealthy guests will be charged $4.4 million for a three night stay at the first planned hotel in space – eight-week training course on a tropical island included.
2. California’s Madonna Inn, USA: – there are wacky themed rooms in it. This room looks like cane and your room looks like to submerge in a cave.
3. The Gamirasu Cave Hotel, Turkey:-Its not a cave to sleep infect people love to come here because of it is “used to be a Byzantine monastic retreat, dated to about 1,000 years old,”
4. Goldfish Hotel at Amsterdam airport:- this hotel is designed for your Goldfish, you can leave your fish in hotel and can go anywhere for vacation.
5. Utter Inn Stockholm, Sweden: – The Utter Inn is a submerged suspended hotel with an archetypal Swedish red house as the peak floating part and an aquarium as the bedroom.
6. The Capsule Inn, Japan:-it is the smallest place to sleep in the whole world, it is like a cabin.
7. Mardan Palace Hotel, Turkey:-it is the most expensive hotel of Europe. It has a big swimming pool which could take half an hour to cross. The spa has a room full of genuine snow. Its bathrooms have gold-plated mirrors on the floor.
8. The Giraffe Manor, East Africa:- it is establish in East Africa famous for its tenant flock of giraffe. But the giraffes don’t just roam the grounds the eat dinner with you by sticking their heads through the windows.
9. The Hotel IM Wasserturm, Germany:- It is one of the finest hotel of world. it used to be Europe’s largest water tower but now it has turned into a hotel.
10. Das Park Hotel, Linz, Austria:-it is constructed with drain pipes, it has a simple exterior but if you look from interior, it would be marvelous for you. Full headroom, double bed, storage, light, power, woolly blanket and light cotton sleeping bag are available in it.
11. Burj al Arab Dubai:- Burj al Arab Dubai:-this hotel is made on sea and looks like a blowing sail.it is most expensive hotel of the world. The Royal Suite in this pricey hotel costs $14,976. The suite is 8,400 square feet, offers a rotating bed and private cinema and overlooks the turquoise Arabian Sea.
12. Jumbo Hostel in Switzerland:- It’s undoubtedly not easy to sleep on the airplane. if you calculate the Jumbo Hostel in Switzerland. “Here you can spend the night on board a real jumbo jet.
13. The Marmara Antalya, Turkey:- This rotating hotel is a feat of engineering. The 2750-ton edifice floats in a tank of water, allowing smooth rotation and giving guests constantly changing views of the Mediterranean.
14. Quinta Real Zacatecas, Mexico:-it is unusual hotel of world and built into the grandstand of the restored San Pedro bullfighting ring, which was built in the 19th century and witnessed its last corrida in 1975.
15. Null Stern Hotel, Switzerland: – it is world’s first zero-star hotel. it has occupies the underground space of a nondescript apartment block. The hardened concrete structure and near-two-foot-thick blast doors were designed to take the full brunt of a nuclear or chemical attack.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.